The Malawi High Commission seeks to engage a small architectural firm to take charge of its official residence renovation project. The grade 3 listed property is located in the N2 region. The firm is expected to deliver normal services such as the following:
- Assess and produce a report on works required to be undertaken;
- Produce tender documents;
- Engage, in consultation with the Organisation, contractors required for the project;
- Supervise and certify for payment works done;
- Ensure all regulatory requirements for the project are met;
It is expected that the consultant will team up with other professions such as quantity surveyors, engineers and others deemed necessary to undertake the assignment.
Those interested to inspect the property before submission of bids can do so by calling 02074216010 between 10:30am-12:30 and 2:00pm-3.30pm and talk to Mary Akena or Kondwani Munthali.
Sealed proposals indicating experience for the firm, curriculum vitae for key personnel, fees and availability, references and registration to appropriate authority details should be submitted by 4:00pm Friday, 4th March, 2016 to:
Official House Renovation Committee
36 John Street
WC1N 2AT UNITED