For all Trade and Investment opportunities in Malawi please visit: www.mitc.mw
10 REASONS TO INVEST IN MALAWI
- Streamlined Investment Procedures: One stop centre through www.mitc.com with an average of five day processing for all investment related procedures.
- Political Stability and Security: With no history of civil war, Malawi is Africa’s beacon of peace, a stable political climate for doing business.
- Liberalised economy, Political will: Market driven rates, exchange rates. Government co-investments in strategic areas to promote private sector growth.
- Competitive Labour Market: Large, highly educated, skilled, hard-working, honest and trainable English speaking labour.
- Preferential Market Access: Process in Malawi and sale through free trade areas and trade agreements covering Comesa, SADC, EU and USA markets through AGOA.
- Untapped wealth: Opportunities include agriculture, energy, mining, manufacturing, infrastructure, services, ICT and Tourism. Malawi has huge economic opportunities for investors.
- Investor Friendly Climate: A number of Investor tax incentives, Malawi is becoming a choice destination for many investors targeting Southern Africa region.
- Ease of Access: Malawi is located strategically for an investor targeting regional and international markets.
- Growing economy: The economy has grown since 2007 despite global economic challenges.
- Developing infrastructure: All key sectors of transport, property and ICT are developing.